- Product Description
ONE FOR ALL
It is the innovative product for clean and polish all surfaces of cars, motorcycles, campers, helmets, coaches, trucks, bikes, boats, etc. Thanks to his exclusive formula you can use it on:
• bodywork • plastic and rubber parts • glass and mirrors • chrome and aluminum • plexiglas and fiberglass • carbon fiber. Therefore it does not contain waxes or silicones do not risk staining or leaving streaks on plastic, rubber or glass parts. You can use it on both glossy and matte paints.
With Synpol Classic effortlessly remove the toughest dirt such as tar, insects, tree resin, adhesive residues, brake dust, even without prior washing (which we still recommend in the presence of mud or earth).
Synpol Classic it makes your job quick and easy because it is very fluid and fast-acting, so you don't need to double pass or wait for the product to dry to act. You only need one pass and the treated part will be perfectly clean and shiny.
With the PTFE , a component of Synpol Classic, make them non-stick treated surfaces therefore the dirt will no longer stick tenaciously and subsequent cleaning will be easier and faster. In case of rain, the water will slide faster from your windshield (or helmet visor) thus facilitating the action of the wipers and always ensuring perfect visibility.
THE advantages you have using Synpol Classic there are many, in fact:
• It is effective on all surfaces: you will not have to buy other products. • It is concentrated: with about 60-70 ml. you can completely treat a medium car • It is a fluid cream easy to use and effortless • It is a complete treatment: professional cleaning and polishing
We advise you to apply it with our microfibre cloth Cleaner New
- Shake the bottle well (30/60 seconds) to mix the product
- Pour a few drops on the cloth
- Apply on a limited area until the cream has dried completely
- If necessary, wipe with a clean part of the cloth
- Go to the next area.
box: 200 ml bottle.
- Stainless steel
- Car bodywork
- windshield cupolino
- Protection plates
Be the first to review this product
- Ask a question