Processing of personal data
In accordance with and for the purposes set out in articles13 and ss. of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016, (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) "concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (general regulation on data protection)" and of the .lgs 196/2003 and subsequent amendments.
By implementing the procedure for consulting the pages of the site and / or registering for our services, users voluntarily communicate to the company Evo Motion Srl , Data Controller, your personal data ( for example, when you create an account, register products, purchase a product, download a software update, we may collect a variety of data, including your name, address, telephone number, email, contact preferences etc etc. ). The personal data sent will be processed in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and other regulations in force on the subject.
The data controller is
Evo Motion Srl
Tax code and VAT number: 01863100432
Via Cardarelli, 23
62100 Macerata (MC)
(hereinafter also only the "Data Controller") and can be contacted by written communication to be sent to:
Evo Motion Srl
Via Cardarelli, 23
62100 Macerata (MC)
or to the e-mail address:
Nature of the processed data
They are subject to processing usage and navigation data to the extent that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire information whose transmission is underlying the use of Internet communication protocols.
The data voluntarily provided by you, during registration, account creation, registration on our site and / or contact, and / or made public by you, are also subject to processing, including Your personal identification data, name, surname, company name, address, email, telephone number, fax, VAT number, content of any of your messages etc. etc. as well as i economic data which are strictly necessary for the performance of existing or future contractual relationships, with particular reference to data relating to payment instruments chosen and used by the user for purchases on the e-commerce site ( ex. credit card, prepaid, bank transfer, paypal, cash on delivery, etc. ).
Particular, sensitive or judicial data, which may fall within those indicated by art. 4, letter d) and letter e) of the privacy code and art. 9 Reg. EU 2016/679, the treatment of which, moreover, is prohibited by art. 9 paragraph 1 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 cited, except for specific and mandatory exceptions from the same article contemplated.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The personal data collected by registering or registering on our site are processed in order to allow access to products, services and content reserved for registered users.
The legal basis for processing the data obtained is represented, pursuant to art. 6 Reg. EU 2016/679, from the following conditions:
- the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data;
- the processing of data is necessary to execute a contract in which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a controller or third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. In the latter case, it is specified that i legitimate interests of the Data Controller are the defense of one's own right , the necessity of fraud prevention , and / or it development of promotional activities on services / products for the purpose of direct marketing .
In the event that the user / interested party has expressed consent at the time of activation of the service, or expresses it subsequently and until the revocation of the same, his personal data may be processed by the Data Controller for:
- allow access to products, services and content;
- send, in the event that users have given consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, communications of a commercial nature (e.g. newsletters) on their own products and services or those of third-party companies , even with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research and for verifying the degree of user satisfaction;
- carry out, in the event that users have given consent at the time of activation of the service, or express it subsequently, and until the revocation of the same, also by means of electronic tools, analysis activities of specific behaviors and consumption habits, so to improve the services provided and address the commercial proposals of interest to the user, also offering to third parties the aggregate summary data of the openings and clicks obtained through a tracking system using "cookies".
- communicate and transfer user data to third parties, in the event that they have given consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, for sending commercial communications on products and services of third-party companies, also with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research;
- The Data Controller will also use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the execution of contractual obligations towards users who are part of its customers.
Personal data sent through the registration procedures for products and services can be processed by the Data Controller with automated tools and paper supports.
The possibility remains for the Data Controller to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the Guarantor Authority and by virtue of the specific exemption from consent provided for by the same, for electronic analysis and processing (eg: classification of the '' entire customers in homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of Evo Motion Srl , to guide the related industrial and commercial processes, to improve services, as well as to design and implement commercial communication campaigns. Therefore, these are legitimate and necessary treatments to ensure a service that always better responds to the expectations of users / customers.
However, Evo Motion Srl will not carry out any profiling activity.
Specific security measures are observed by the Data Controller to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place both at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are only handled by technical personnel authorized to process the processing and at the premises of the Software House Company of our reference for the management of the site.
In any case, personal data are recorded and stored on electronic databases located in Italy, in countries belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) and in third countries that guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
Obligations and authority to provide data
The provision of data is optional.
However, failure to provide the data deemed mandatory will prevent correct registration on the site, as well as the possibility of using the services reserved for registered users, and, in case of purchase, acceptance by Evo Motion Srl of the order proposal and the execution of the related contract.
Extent of knowledge of your data
The following categories of subjects may become aware of your data, as external or internal data processors authorized to process, appointed by the Data Controller:
- Internal staff assigned to administrative and accounting activities;
- Internal staff responsible for the execution of contracts;
- Administrators, accountants and external consultants for accounting and administrative activities.
The processing of personal data provided by users may also be carried out by companies, organizations or consortia, appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of the Data Controller, provide specific processing services or related, instrumental or support activities (such as, by way of example: software developers and website managers, IT companies, network providers, electronic communication services, IT and IT services for the storage and IT management of data, freight forwarders, transport companies; or consultants, lawyers or collaborators of the company, tax consultants of the company, subjects who carry out tasks of a technical and organizational nature on behalf of the Data Controller; credit agencies, banks, financial companies, insurance companies; companies or people who provide assistance to customers; companies that resell our products ), within the limits strictly necessary to carry out their assignment at our or their organization, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
Communication and dissemination
The personal data provided by users will not be disclosed by us, with this term meaning the disclosure of them to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulting, but they may be communicated by us, i.e. giving knowledge to one or more determined and qualified subjects, in the following terms:
- to investee or associated companies;
- to subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or community legislation;
- to subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public subjects for the performance of their institutional functions.
Rights of the Data Subject
The user / interested party may exercise the rights provided for in articles 15-22 GDPR at any time by contacting the owner of this site.
Below is the extract of article 15 Reg Eu 2016/679, relating to your right of access towards us to remind you that you can obtain the following information:
"The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: a) purpose of the treatment; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; d) when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin ".
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to:
- to obtain from the data controller the rectification of personal data inaccuracies concerning him without undue delay, pursuant to art. 16 Reg. EU 2016/679.
- to get cancellation of personal data that concern him without justified delay where one of the reasons listed in art. 17 Reg. EU 2016/679.
- at the limitation of processing when one of the hypotheses described in art. 18 Reg. EU 2016/679.
- from oppose the processing at any time of the data concerning him in the cases referred to in art. 21 Reg. EU 2016/679.
- to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them , in the cases provided for by art. 20 Reg. EU 2016/679.
- to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is exclusively based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), in any case without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint , pursuant to art. 77 Reg. 2016/679, to the competent Supervisory Authority Privacy Guarantor, in particular in the EU Member State in which he habitually resides, works, or in the place where the alleged violation has occurred, in addition to the ordinary right to propose an effective judicial remedy, to pursuant to art. 79 Reg. EU 2016/679, if it considers that the rights it enjoys pursuant to the aforementioned EU Regulation have been violated as a result of processing.
Any data of minors
The site, pursuant to article 8 of the GDPR, paragraph 1, does not collect information or carry out data processing operations relating to subjects under the age of 16.
Data storage period
The retention period of the personal data referred to above is in line with the regulatory provisions in force: in compliance with the principles of minimization, proportionality and necessity, the data will not be kept for longer periods than those indispensable for the realization of the aforementioned purposes and , therefore, to the service offered or to the specific legal provisions (e.g. in our legal system a term of at least 10 years is in force for the conservation of corporate administrative documents).
In any case, the company will provide without delay the secure deletion or irreversible anonymization of the data when the retention of personal data is not further justified.
This information may be subject to changes.
If substantial changes are made to the use of personal data by the Data Controller, or the latter intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, the latter will be required to inform and again the interested parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings which websites send to the terminals of visiting users (usually to the browser), where they are stored and later returned to the same websites during subsequent visits. Cookies can be divided into two groups based on the subjects who install them and the type of function they perform.
In the first group there are the cookies of the website operator and third-party cookies.
The second group contains technical, functional and profiling cookies.
The use of permanent technical cookies or session cookies (i.e. that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the technical provision of the service requested by the user and the transmission of identifiers. session (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications.
The technical cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website.
Technical cookies are also analytics cookies, if used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Functional cookies, on the other hand, allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the characteristics of the chosen service, the products viewed or chosen, those recently viewed, the cart of products, the number of products ordered, the name and type of product ordered, the order summary, the quantities ordered; make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas) some functionality cookies allow you to register the privacy consent or preferences of the user or remember the most visited pages and any error messages found on certain pages, as well as recognize if the user has already subscribed to the newsletter.
It will always be possible for the user to change their choices regarding the cookies installed. These cookies are used in order to improve the service.
Consent for technical cookies
For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, but the user must be informed of the presence of these cookies and must be able to delete them at will.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
Consent for profiling cookies
For the installation of these cookies, the user must be adequately informed on their use and thus express their consent.
Third party cookies.
Third-party cookies are those technical or profiling cookies installed by parties other than the site operator.
Consent for third party cookies .
Evo Motion Srl does not exercise any control action on third-party cookies, nor does it directly know all the third parties that install cookies through the website. For this, please refer to the information relating to cookies installed by third parties.
List of cookies we collect
Listed below are the technical cookies necessary for navigation and website functionality we collect and what information they contain.
- Stores the order ID used by guest shoppers to retrieve order status.
- Keep the landing page that the customer was loading before being directed to login.
- It keeps track of error messages and other notifications shown to the user, such as the consent message for cookies, and various error messages. The message is deleted from the cookie after being shown to the buyer.
- mage-translation-storage (local storage)
- Stores translated content when requested by the buyer.
- mage-translation-file-version (local storage)
- Keep track of the version of translations in local memory.
- product_data_storage (local storage)
- Stores the configuration for product data for recently viewed / compared products.
- recently_compared_product (local storage)
- Stores product IDs of recently compared products.
- recently_compared_product_previous (local storage)
- Stores the product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.
- recently_viewed_product (local storage)
- Stores the product IDs of recently viewed products for easy navigation.
- recently_viewed_product_previous (local storage)
- Stores the product IDs of previously viewed products recently for easy navigation.
- Records the time when messages are sent from the SendFriend (Email a Friend) module.
- Configuration setting that improves performance when using Varnish static content caching.
- A security measure that adds a random string to all form submissions to protect data from cross-site request forgery (CSRF).
- The value of this cookie triggers cleaning of the local cache memory.
- Local storage of visitor specific content that enables e-commerce functions.
- mage-cache-storage (local storage)
- Local storage of visitor specific content that enables e-commerce functions.
- mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation (local storage)
- Forces local storage of specific content sections that need to be invalidated.
- Stores the persistent cart key (ID) to allow cart recovery for an anonymous shopper.
- Adds a random and unique number and time to pages with customer content to prevent them from being cached on the server.
- Stores customer-specific information related to buyer-initiated actions such as viewing wish list, payment information, etc.
- the store
- Keeps track of the specific view / locale selected by the buyer.
- Your session ID on the server.
- Necessary for communication with Matomo
Analytics (technical cookies)
This site uses Matomo to analyze the flow of visits to the site.
The data collected is completely anonymous and is not disclosed to third parties.
Below are the cockies created by Matomo:
- functional cookie for tracking visits.
- functional cookie for tracking visits.
- Indicates whether a customer has allowed the use of matomo cookies.
- Indicates the customer's decision not to allow tracking of their visit.
- Used to prevent CSRF fraud
Google Remarketing (profiling cookies)
The functions of gtag (global google tag) are used for the optimization of Adwords campaigns.
Below are the cockies used for google remaketing:
- Used to store and track conversions.
- Disable the remarketing features.
Facebook Pixel (profiling cookies)
The facebook pixel features are used for the optimization of advertising campaigns on facebook and instagram.
- Used to store and monitor visits to the site.
- Disable facebook pixel features.
Kelkoo (technical cookies)
Cookies are installed to track conversions relating to the advertising campaigns of the Kelkoo Group.
More information can be found at the following link: https://www.kelkoo.co.uk/company-pages/privacy-policy/
- is used to measure the performance of Kelkoo advertising campaigns
- it is used to measure the performance of the Kelkoo Group advertising campaigns
- it is used to determine the version of the monitoring tool used.
Third-party cookies are installed from the sites listed below, for more information consult the relative privacy policies:
Google : https://policies.google.com/privacy
Although the data collected by Mataomo are completely anonymous and therefore do not allow user profiling for remarketing operations, the aggregate data on the navigation of the website are used to improve and optimize the structure of the site itself in order to guarantee a better experience for the user.
However, you can decide not to be tracked by disabling these features:
Disable data collection for Matomo AnalyticsMatomo Analytics
Google Remarketing uses the collected data to personalize advertisements on google channels and its partners.
You can decide to disable these features:
Disable data collection for Google RemarketingGoogle Remarketing
Facebook Pixel uses the collected data to personalize advertisements on facebook and instagram channels.
You can decide to disable these features:
Disable data collection for Facebook PixelFacebook Pixel
Removal of cookies.
The user has the right, at any time, to remove all cookies installed on his terminal. As well as to set your internet browser (eg. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari,) in such a way as not to accept cookies, including technical ones, by activating the so-called anonymous browsing, and in this case no data will be processed through these systems. .
The elimination of cookies or some of them or anonymous browsing could make navigation difficult or the impossibility of providing some services.
These modifications can be made following the following specifications
Google Chrome (adapted from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it )
- In the toolbar instruments browser, select the Chrome menu.
- Select Properties
- Select Clear browsing data .
- In the box that appears, select " Cookies and other site and plug-in data " And " Cached images and files ".
- In the top menu box, select " everything ”To delete all contents.
- Select Clear browsing data .
Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- On the screen Start tap or click Internet Explorer to open Internet Explorer.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and then tap Settings. If you are using a mouse, place the cursor in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, move it upwards and then click on Settings.
- Tap or click Options, and in History, tap or click Select.
- Select the Cookies checkbox and then tap or click Delete.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- to the drop-down menu Time interval to clear : to select everything .
- Click the arrow next to Details to view the list of items to be deleted.
- |Select Cookies and make sure that the other elements you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to delete the cookies, then close the Clear All History window.
Safari (adapted from https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265 )
- Touch Settings> Safari> Block cookies and choose “Always allow”, “Only allow from websites I visit”, “Allow only from current website” or “Always block”.
- In iOS 7 or less recent versions, choose "Never", "Third Parties and Advertisers," or "Always".
For more information or if the above links return an error message, or if your browser does not correspond to one of those mentioned, just do a search on the web by entering the item "how to delete cookies in ..." indicating the chosen browser and follow the instructions.
In addition to the information provided in this policy, it is possible to access the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com to check the cookies installed on your computer.