- Product Description
HEALTECH >> Wiring
3 functions in 1, it is a speed recalibrator.
On Japanese motorcycles the odometers have high deviations, and if the pinion or crown is changed, the difference increases further.
- The SpeedoHealer allows you to cancel the discard of the digital speedometer of the motorcycles and then display the correct speed. By recalibrating speed, it eliminates speed limitations in 6th gear on some Honda and Kawasaki motorcycle models.
- It stores the maximum speed reached, which can be recalled via a button
- Converts miles per hour to Km and vice versa.
- 100% waterproof
- Allows variations up to -99.9% to + 99.9% with 0.1% steps
- The specific wiring for motorcycles are sold separately from the control unit.
- New user interface: even easier to program, review and update stored parameters.
- Extended calibration range - capable of operating even in special applications, such as different engine-instrument combinations, car-mounted motorcycle engines, etc.
- Removable external remote control button to recall the maximum speed values included as standard.
- Cables with black screened covering, which integrate aesthetically with those of the series.
- 30% smaller and lighter unit - the smallest recalibrator in the world.
- Improved connector design - takes up less space with the wiring connected.
- It allows to store two independent calibration values and to choose between them by pressing a button. Clear and visible confirmation of the value in use. Useful for track-road use, when tire size, wheel or final reports are changed. Also useful when used on the track to avoid the speed limiter.
- Allows you to review and activate / deactivate the kmh / mph conversion at the touch of a button.
- Requires only 3 volts for operation - thus simplifies installation on Yamaha motorcycles and other models.
- Reduced consumption and automatic stand-by.
- KTM 690 LC4 Prestige (07-07)
- KTM Adventure 950 / S (03-06)
- KTM Adventure 990 (07-10)
- KTM Adventure 990 R (09-10)
- KTM Adventure 990 R (11-13)
- KTM Adventure 990 S (06-08)
- KTM Duke 690 (12-12)
- KTM Duke 690 (16-16)
- KTM Duke 690 (13-15)
- KTM Duke 690 (10-11)
- KTM Duke 690 (09-09)
- KTM Duke 690 (08-08)
- KTM Duke 690 (07-07)
- KTM Duke 690 R (11-11)
- KTM Duke 690 R (10-10)
- KTM Duke 690 R (16-18)
- KTM Duke 690 R (12-15)
- KTM RC8 (08-08)
- KTM RC8 (09-09)
- KTM RC8 R (12-16)
- KTM RC8 R (09-10)
- KTM RC8 R (11-11)
- KTM Super Duke 990 (07-08)
- KTM Super Duke 990 (09-11)
- KTM Super Duke 990 (06-06)
- KTM Super Duke R 990 (09-13)
- KTM SuperEnduro 950 (06-07)
- KTM Supermoto 950 (06-07)
- KTM Supermoto 990 (07-08)
- KTM Supermoto R 990 (09-10)
- KTM Supermoto T 990 (09-10)
- Bikes compatible
Bike - Brand KTM Bike - Type Off-Road, Road Bike - Model 950 ADVENTURE, 950 SM SUPERMOTO, 950 SUPERENDURO, 990 SM/SMR SUPERMOTO, 990 SUPER DUKE, DUKE 690, LC4 690, RC8 Bike - Year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Be the first to review this product
- Ask a question