- Product Description
The Homologation is only valid for EU countries
Size Charts XXS 50/51 XS 52/53 S 54/55 M 56/57 L 58/59 XL 60/61 XXL 62/63 XXXL 64/65
The outer shell of the C3 Pro is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression moulding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fibre with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy.
The helmet shell of special EPS foam is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution and maximum safety.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special inner lining of the C3 Pro which was developed according to the innovative Comfort Fit concept ensures that the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations.
The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX® and Thermocool® materials and the additional use of Interpower® coatings also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
- COOLMAX® pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)
- Optimized fit
- Variable for effective ventilation
- Adjustable for summer/winter
- Removable comfort cheek pads and head band pads
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides.
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The silver-coloured appliqués of reflective material which are in included in the nape zone of every SCHUBERTH helmet ensure that the motorcyclist can be seen better, especially in twilight or at night.
- Improved visibility = Enhanced safety
- Enhancement of the passive safety
- Early recognition by other road users
Guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
- "City position" for maximum ventilation while travelling slowly
- The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely quick and simple.
- Change of visor without tools
Integrated sun visor
The sun visor enables quick and individual adjustment according to light conditions. It is integrated into the helmet shell and can be swivelled.
Be the first to review this product
- Ask a question
You may also be interested in the following products
$209.74 $157.30- 25%
$348.93 $265.19- 24%
$286.01 $243.11- 15%
$200.20 $150.15- 25%
$217.38 $173.90- 20%
$200.20 $150.15- 25%
$395.66 $316.53- 20%
$419.49 $335.59- 20%
$429.02 $343.21- 20%
$342.27 $290.93- 15%
$333.68 $240.92- 28%
$257.41 $218.79- 15%
$186.87 $140.15- 25%
$266.94 $226.90- 15%
$324.15 $234.03- 28%
$715.00 $607.75- 15%
$217.38 $152.17- 30%
$211.66 $169.33- 20%